You have arrived at the appropriate location if you are seeking for the login process. Routers are the equipment used by service providers to connect us to the effective internet. When you wish to modify any settings, including the login, ID, or password, you must log into your router.
To do this, enter the router's default IP address, which is "192.168.188.1," to access the login screen. In this situation, 192.168.188.1 is the standard IP address for many routers. Thus, in this blog, we will walk you through the 192.168.188.1 setup process.
Follow the below mentioned steps:
1 Firstly, you have to enter 192.168.188.1 into the address bar of your web browser on a device that is linked to the same router network.
2. After that, you must enter your username and password in two text fields on the 192.168.188.1 admin login screen after doing this.
3. Thereafter, you can find the username and password on a sticker label at the bottom or back of your router, which are pre-configured by the router's manufacturer.
4. Next, these credentials are also available on the router's official website.
5. After entering your login information in the appropriate field, choose "Login" from the drop-down menu.
6. When finished, click "logout" to save your modifications